1000mg full-spectrum Our Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures combine the powers of CBD oil and other naturally occurring plant proteins, minerals, vitamins, and more so that you can reap all of the benefits of the cannabis plant without any potentially intoxicating effects. Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures include <0.3% THC. When you use CBDistillery™ CBD Oil Tinctures, you can be assured you’re using the highest quality CBD on the market.
All CBDistillery™ products are third-party lab-tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing. CBDistillery™ products are made using U.S. Hemp Authority-certified non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA using natural farming practices.
- Best overall: CBDistillery Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture
- Best unflavored: Kanibi Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, unflavored
- Best flavored: Kanibi Full-Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture, Veritas Farms Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
- Best organic: Absolute Nature CBD Full Spectrum CBD Oil Drops
- Best tincture with terpenes: Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture
- Best THC-containing tincture: RE Botanicals Hemp CBD Tincture Full Spectrum Classic
If you’re on the hunt for a great CBD product, you may have noticed that you have lots of choices. Not only are there different types of products — including oils, gummies, lotions, and even beauty products — but there are also different types of CBD.
Although CBD isolate, broad-spectrum CBD, and full-spectrum CBD each have their own unique qualities, full-spectrum CBD is the only one that has all compounds of the cannabis plant, which includes both cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). That may make it particularly beneficial, thanks to the entourage effect.
Read on to learn more about the benefits of full-spectrum CBD and get our take on some of the best full-spectrum CBD tinctures out there.
Tinctures vs. oils
While the term “CBD tincture” is often used interchangeably with “CBD oil,” the two are actually different. Tinctures are made by soaking cannabis in alcohol, while oils are made by suspending CBD in a carrier oil, like olive or coconut oil.
The entourage effect is a theory that CBD works better when it’s combined with other parts of the cannabis plant. That can include other cannabinoids (like THC), terpenes, and flavonoids.
While research is ongoing, some studies support this theory.
- A 2018 studyTrusted Source compared the effects of CBD-rich cannabis extracts and CBD isolate extracts in people with refractory epilepsy. Participants appeared to respond better with CBD-rich cannabis extracts at a lower dosage than they did with purified or CBD isolate extracts. The authors of the study believe that the mixture of CBD and THC created an entourage effect, resulting in a more potent extract.
Full-spectrum CBD is unique because it’s the only type of CBD that contains everything found in the cannabis plant. That means that if you’re looking to reap the benefits of the entourage effect, it may be the best choice.